Monday 20 August 2012

About Assange's case

 I think this case it’ very interesting because for me it’s like a fight between an ant and a giant. Evidently, here the ant is Julian Assange and his friends and the giant is the United States and his friends. This tiny ant is accused of revealing confidential information and also he is accused of sexual abuse in Sweden, we all know that the first part is true…because of that he made famous, but like a psychologist would say, it depends…it depends in what we mean by crime, for me what Julian Assange did with the information it`s not a crime. Sexual abuse it’s a crime but I’m not so sure about his culpability. It seems to be a political persecution, so in this case I think the Ecuatorians were right to offer him political assignments. I don’t think there will be a winner in this fight, although all indicates that the US has more influences to fulfill their purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment