Monday 1 October 2012

First Day at University


The first thing I’m going to say about my first day at the university is that I was very nervous about what would going to be that very first day. I already had been in FACSO before because the year before I did a summer course about psychology, yeah; I think I came back after a year because I liked a lot that course. In that summer course I knew some people that a would met again a year after in the first day at university, but sadly, that people were put in the 2nd section and I was in the 1st so I had to make new friends and that got me very nervous because I use to be very shy in that kind of situation. Now that day wasn't so terrible because that day, and all the first week, was like an “Introduction week” and we hadn't classes at all, maybe we had only a class on Friday but I don`t remember it very well and that’s other story. The thing I will always remember about that day is that we did a game for “break the ice”, we had to get signatures of our classmates but to get them we had to ask for something that it could be something in common, for example: a signature of someone with your same color hair. That way, we had find people with someone in common and get the signatures, it was a total chaos but I enjoyed it a lot. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alfonso, I didn't understood very well the game, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    And I've met a lot of people who says good things about summer class, I always thought their were boring, and I'm glad is not true.

    regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I also had to reunite signatures in my first class to “break the ice”. But I don’t enjoyed so much because I don’t like the noise and the chaos, so I left the room and started to talk with another people ahaha =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't remember the "introduction week", but I do now. It's very bored!

    ReplyDelete